Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

Ehm~ ehm~

Hello guys~ You can call me "pocky"~ That's my nickname , my friends called me with that name because I really really like eat Pocky snack :p  Umm , I'm a new blogger here.. so tell me if I wrong , ok?? :)) I make this blog to post a fanfiction about kpop in english , but i you can't speak english , you can translat it.. (^-^") Anyway ,  this is my bias!!!

(trans : Hello guys~ Kalian bisa panggil aku 'pocky"~ Itu nama paanggilanku , teman - temanku memanggilku dengan nama itu karena aku sangat sangat suka memakan Pocky snack :p Umm , aku blogger baru disini.. jadi tolong beritahu aku bila aku salah , ok ?? :)) Aku membuat blog ini untuk meng-post fanfiction tentang KPOP dalam bahasa english , tapi bagi kalian yang tidak bisa english , kalian bisa translate... (^-^") Ngomong - ngomong ,  inilah biasku !!)




                                                                   
                Sulli F(x)



and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Sehun EXO K!!!




Because they are my bias , so maybe I'm gonna post ( a lot ) of their fanfiction... Umm.. Actually , I'm a SeLli shipper -.-' hahahahahaha~ .__________."
( trans : Karena mereka biasku , jadi aku akan meng-post (banyak) fanfiction tentang mereka... Umm,, Sebenarnya , aku adalah SeLli shipper -.-' hahahahahaha~ .___________.")

For ship SeLli haters , I'm sorry but I really really love this couple~ they look cute together~ 
(trans : Untuk yang membenci SeLli couple , aku minta maaf tapi aku sangat sangat suka dengan couple ini~ mereka terlihat lucu/cute bersama~


Well.....
I hope you enjoy reading my fanfiction and please give me a lot of love <3 <3 saranghamnida~ <3 <3 <3


^----^

1 komentar:

  1. Waaaa <3 im a SeLli shipper too omg.. Glad to know there are another SeLli shipper too keke.. ^^

    BalasHapus